Let's talk
(a talk between me and myself in the morning from midnight to 12:43 Dubai time)
Me: I feel to the point that I'm hopeless and useless
Myself: Why are you feeling that way?
Me: Just got news that there is a reorganization in the company and it will affect me.
Myself: Will it hit you hard?
Me: Major.
Myself: So what are your plans?
Me: Go home? But I'm not sure. Fickle is my middlename.
Myself: Are you assuming or jumping to a conclusion?
Me: I was told.
Myself: Was it from your boss?
Me: No. But the message was from the vendor manipulating the owner.
Myself: Tough.
Me: Frigging tough.
Myself: So what are your plans?
Me: Not that I was keeping mum, but it's a fucking disaster now. It's a disorganization. Can't come home coz I have to pay off my loans.
Myself: Jesus Christ! Don't even forget the CCs.
Me: Good Lord!
Myself: My mind is numb now.
Me: Need to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment