Where in the F***in' world is Rodders?
Yes that's my Brit name while Rodney is my American name, well, my real name that is. Guys in the office call me that based from this lame and boring comedy with "horses" in its title.
To answer the title's question...I'm still here in Dubai. Getting better pay now but having more expenses. All in all, I'm still in the same damn shit and I've got more credit card bills compared to before that I was saving a lot when I have a little. I guess that's the trend here. You got more to spend you've got a lot to pay and eventually get more CC bills to pay. Damn!
It's Ramadan now and all the country is celebrating it...meaning less working hours and fucking lesser sales. Damn! I need to get more sales.
So what's new with me? Hell friggin' nothing!!! Hahaha. Naah just same old stuff. Downloading movies, addicted to PDA (which by the way I'm voting for LAARNI all the way!), camping out in the beach during weekends (either alone or I tag along with my frannies) and this will be a shock...avoided clubbing for a month.
All these I have to expound on my next post. It's damn 3am now and I need to sleep. Oh nooooooo!
Zzzzzzzzzz
2 comments:
where are you? still fasting?
we miss you here!
- ur fan, dubai.
Hmm...not actually.
Well, just busy with my boys!
Post a Comment