Cruising Malaysia
Grabe na toooooooh!
I love Malaysia...truly Asia. I never thought that my sojourn to this country would never become a reality. Kasi nga no hindi naman ako sanay na mag-travel alone. Good thing that I have friends there and sobrang saya ko when I was there. And sobrang bait ni Joey who invited me to his humble abode in Malaysia. I love you sister and thanks a million for being so nice to me.
Rainbow Connection
Okay ano na ba makukwento ko... Gay life? I thought there's none coz my host was a complete stranger to such places here. Joey was so naive to such places at ako pa ang mas may alam sa kanya sa mga bathhouses and saunas located almost everywhere in KL. Thanks to http://www.utopia-asia.com/ that I was able to visit MClub and Iyang.
MClub experience
On my 2nd night in Malaysia, after the help of Google I finally found the map and address of Mclub. It was already past 2 o clock when we hailed a cab going to Jalan Ipoh.
After the 15 minute cabbie ride, we finally found ourselves going down an Indian Shrine and walking thru a dark alley seeing an old wooden 4-storey building. We went up the wooden stairs facing a locked up metal door.
They asked for 20 ringgit for entrance and 10 ringgit for a one time yearly fee. The place is a 24-hour establishment and when I went inside, most of the gay guys are already asleep.
There's this one persistent Malaysian guy who keeps on following me. After going up and down the place I finally gave up and succumbed to the will of the Malaysian gay guy.
Iyang Sauna
This happened on my second day in Malaysia.
We found the place after a long trek from Rajachulan to this hidden masseur place. We were asked to pay 100 ringgit for the massage and 50 ringgit for the masseur itself.
We picked our masseurs from a photo album and I tell you, the masseurs pics are waaaay far from what they look like in person. Classic example is this guy from China who gave me a massage, he initially looked like this guy from F4, but in turn he was this effeminate guy with baby fat.
Well, I just considered that visiting this place is only for massage and didn't mind sexually interacting with the masseur.\
Well, I'm not that much satisfied with both because I've heard that there were better places than these 2.
Food
There were only 2 instances where I only ate Malaysian street food. Fisrt was when I happened to eat in a sort of mini cafeteria where they serve chopped beef with chilli. I really loved the authentic Malaysian dish and the fact that the spice is not that hot. I ate a whole plate of it with 2 servings of rice. Yum yum.
2nd instance was when we ate across this resto and ate pork liempo. Woow. For the longest time I haven't eaten barbecued pork. It was really a treat.
Places
Joey is really a good host. He toured me at the Petronas towers, took pictures of me with KL tower as my background, we rode the monorail and their LRT, and even went to this place akin to Quiapo where people sell souvenirs and fake DVDs.
Side note, we tried to party at BED but eventually it was raided right before everyone's getting ready to party. It's too late to transfer to another bar coz it's like quarter to 2 and parties end at 3.
Kuala Lumpur is fantastic. What I noticed about their place is that though it's crowded and is at par with the latest trends like that of ours, there's still lots of trees and their highways is very wide and pollution is not that prevalent. I hope that for some time, I can go back there and have a well planned trip to maximize my sched.
I'd love to be back in Malaysia.
No comments:
Post a Comment