Monday, May 26, 2008



Mid-Life Crisis

Will I be a tech forever? I'm not sure.

I'm in the verge of nearly quitting but I can't decline major projects that means extra cash on my pocket. But I'm nearly considering jumping to a work that I really like...Media and events. It's tough that you're at this age and you still haven't found your niche. Well. As for me I need to think fast. For time is running and the kids are now here taking over some of our work.

---

3 days more and I'm off to Malaysia!!! Sobrang excited na ako kasi it's my first time to be there. Hopefully I'll be good in directions kasi naman mukhang I'll be riding a train and my friends over Malaysia will pick me up elsewhere in Lala land.

---

By the way, medyo magastos ako this week coz I had to go and watch Bon Jovi in Abu Dhabi, though for free gastos din kaya pumunta dun with a carlift.

---

Last Thursday night I went to Madinat and went to Anne's Peppermint party! Chaperone na naman ang labas ko. Well yun nag-mukha akong manang.

---

Add me up in facebook where I and my friends usually load pics of me and where I go. Cmon, let's party!!!

No comments: