Sunday, September 30, 2007


Who wouldn't love to watch the film?

It has Zac Efron, John Travolta, Zac Efron, Michelle Pfeifer, Zac Efron, Amanda Bynes, Zac Efron, James Marsden, Zac Efron, Queen Latifah and of course Zac Efron.

Ha ha ha. I'm crazy about this guy.

Anyways, before we went to the cinema we went to ZARA and I was one of the reasons why Leila (my roommate/officemate/friend) bought a bulk of office/casual attire because of my persuasions and everything. For me I just bought a pair of walking shoes and a meshed jacket in preparation for winter totalling to the price of 700 dirhams. Mura na yon actually.

So off we went to the cinema and bought our tickets.

The movie opened up with singing Baltimore. Below is a link from www.youtube.com for you to see the song I've been singing lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPLV-7cg9C4

And now it's my wake-up ringtone.

Okay fast forward...after the movie I went to the beach and met some friends. Same story daming lalake...Fast forward....Beach again....a new gay friend, Earl, accompanied me to Deira.

First, we went to Bur Dubai bus station. Bur Dubai is a town 10 minutes away from the beach. We even met Anton there who was trying to withdraw money from an ATM machine. Afterwards, we were able to go to the Abra station. That's what they call to the water transport vehicle that crosses the other side of the river. Then, we were in Naif where I bought my 2Gig memory in preparation to the Regine and Dubai Rhythm Festival concerts where I've got VVIP tickets. Unfortunately I can only get myslef in.

Next, I found a shop selling Motorola adapters. I flirted with the store guy and I got the charger for 5 AED only. Imagine that accessory is like 30 AED minimum.

It's 11:30 in the morning and the sun was trying to scorch my skin. So off we went to Marks and Spencers where I'll buy a couple of long sleeves, socks, white tee shirts and a pair of khaki jeans to match my shoes from Zara. Pikit mata na lang. I think it costed me 1K plus for everything. pero sige go lang medyo okay naman commish ko for the month. Unfortunately, akala ko magagawa ko yung 10K na sweldo per month pero medyo mahina ang benta dahil nasa GITEX ako. Leila's sales were soaring pero wag ko na imention baka ma-kidnap pa sya. He he he. Sabihin na lang nating 15K is her lowest and next month eh doble pa.

Anyways post ko na lang pics next time.

Ciao!

No comments: