a meeting with a
drama queen friend and a
marriage certificate
Birthday #1

We celebrated Marnelle's 27th birthday last Tuesday at Ponderosa, a resto a half a kilometer away from my flat. Marnelle treated us for a buffet dinner so another night for pigging out.
I ate like 4 plateful of meals and that sumptuous meal made me almost blacked out that night, seriously. I think I have high blood because I'm kinda nauseus when I'm about to devour my fourth plateful of hodge podge picks.
The next day I had my first absentism case in almost six months of work. I'm kinda watching my diet...again.
Birthday #2
Sheila and moi
Shiela, my fag hag friend, called me up and was asking how I was. Told her that I'm still alive and kicking and got rid of my suitors because they're kinda annoying calling all the time. She dropped the bomb that it's her birthday and she has a small party in her flat. Shucks! I have another party to attend to that night and a beach night out with friends.
I told her that I'll just be dropping by to greet her. I'll do some sort of eat and run. He he he.
Hmm. Naku di talaga ako natuto.(Me talking to myself) Rodney...high blood na naman!
Birthday #3
One of my fab friends celebrated his rendezvous in the rooftop of their flat. Lot's of Filipinos were there and surprisingly bumped into one of my old-time friend here in Dubai.
The party was kinda dry and one girl even owned the microphone of the videoke for hours. If only the microphone had its own life, how I wish that it would be a man-eating one to devour the singer once it finds the person irritating.
She's been singing Aegis' "Luha", the "Horny" song, and various titles sooo irritating wanting me to end her singing-career for the night. No. I'm beautiful. I should be well composed. I just passed by the screen stood there for a couple of seconds and covered her view. He he he. She lost a few lines in her song.
Anyways, I went down to Kuya Bong's room and rested there for a while. I couldn't really stand her presence na kasi.
The Marriage certificate
This is a funny one.
Got a call from the Philippines.
It's from Nessa.
She's asking permission if she could get my last name. I told her, "Bakla hindi pa end of the world no!".
Yun pala she did that to get her a new flat for a "family". I told her na sa papel lang kami magiging kasal. Ha ha ha. Hmm which gives me an idea na pwede naming gawin yun oag dating sa America. He he he.
Beach visit #1
So after the party, my head is kinda floating already because of too much vodka. Shucks I feel like going to the beach to cool things down.
Yun pumunta ako with Peter a friend na parang mauubusan ng lalaki. So we went there and just took a dip up to 7 in the morning. I didn't much flirt kasi nagpapawala lang ng lasing.
Pero grabe, even if you don't flirt lalapit pa rin ang guys sa iyo.
My drama queen friend
Friday night
Mark, a Filipino discreet guy whom I met a couple of months ago and spent a steamy session in an empty hallway, days after my breakup called me up for a night out.
He was initiating another episode in my sex life but I declined. I told him I don't like repetitions and I don't really fancy him at all anymore.So I befriended him instead and told him that we can go to the beach. He said that it will be his first time going there.
I gave him pointers that he should be discreet with his activities because it might put us in trouble.
So we met and off we went to the beach.
Once we set to our landmark which is a few minutes walk to the shoreline this friend of mine is already flirting with guys in the road. Hmmm. I told him "Pare discreet ka pala sa lagay na yan." Grabe hindi makontrol ang kalandian. I just laughed it off and told myself that what my "new friend" was showing me before was all an act.
Anyways, okay lang. My friend is a butterfly in his full blossom. Don't want to be the one that will hinder his actions that's causing more boys to be with him.
As for me, I just played around with 2 egyptians who eventually turn out were cousins as our conversation and playing with their stiffies progresses. And the rest was history.
3 comments:
Thank you!
[url=http://otjnckur.com/twpd/fbui.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jgrvmzdv.com/ealj/dumo.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
Good design!
http://otjnckur.com/twpd/fbui.html | http://idcdgyrh.com/qxth/ehny.html
Post a Comment