Decisions
At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don’t keep other people out. They fence you in.
Life is messy. That’s how we’re made.
So, you can waste your life, drawing lines or, you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines...that are way too dangerous to cross.
But here’s what I know. If you’re willing to take the chance… the view from the other side is spectacular.
- Meredith Grey
I'm kinda hooked up with this new series that I've picked up. My new guilty pleasure. The script is witty, the characters are interesting and memories with hooking up with my neuro-surgical doctor flame comes back to memory.
I regret not having him as my boyfriend because we have the same level of thinking. We're dreamers, corny, both childish and childlike. We talk from night till morning and wake up with his warm embrace. But the thing is...he's very busy resulting our 2-month dating immaterialize.
But nah!
Got a better life now. I'm advocating pro-singleness. He he he.
Got to sleep.
3 comments:
Thank you!
[url=http://zanjeywx.com/oozx/kmbh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://yawfphro.com/rmjf/iguz.html]Cool site[/url]
Good design!
My homepage | Please visit
Well done!
http://zanjeywx.com/oozx/kmbh.html | http://yprabrkc.com/nefe/qbcm.html
Post a Comment