Saturday, August 26, 2006

Grabe the week that was...

Had lunch last thursday and was treated by our boss in one of the finest hotels in Dubai - Madinat Jumeirah.

We went there past 12 riding our boss's 4x4.

So yun medyo relaxed na ako then my bossed asked me "Rodders, still or sparkling?". Ano yun? Being the gay that I am, I told my boss with feelings..."Sparkling". Eventually, I found out that they were asking what type of water I will be ordering. Still is ordinary water and sparkling is some sort of soda. After that, I pigged out. Won't discuss about the food. I'm craving again while typing this...shit.


So eto pala ang hitsura ng sparkling water...grabe pinagpawisan ako dun. Yan ha...culture 101.


Eto ako sipping a concontion of mango nectar. Sossy dibah?!!!

This is another weekend. What's new? Nothing.

Just went to the beach. Fish. And look what I just caught.


This is just one of them. Dami pa to post. Grabe...I'm such a biatch!!!

Life is beautiful and these guys are very lucky to be with me. Grabe haba na ng hair ko. Currently I have 2 suitors. Pero yun lang mega ligaw sila...I'm not that easy.

Magpabili kaya ako ng diamonds?

Ha ha ha.

Omigod I'm so beautiful.

No comments: