Friday, August 18, 2006

Weekend Escapade

Early Preparations

I'm again out to the beach last night. I have talked my friend Pete to go over the open beach to check out the gay scene at night. We agreed to meet around 11:30 and meet in front of the beach restaurant.

I just came in from my office that time that I have contacted Peter and I had some calls from a vendor and even logged in to my msn account to bridge a customer and a second level support from the US.

After doing such tasks, I packed my bag and set off to Jumeirah open beach.

A carlift ride to the open beach

I walked from my place to the bus station looking for a carlift to get a bargain price. Travelling from Deira to the Jumeirah open beach is a 30-minute drive. Luckily,a Pakistani man approached me to for a 25 AED ride from the Deira Clock Tower to my destination.

I was innocently seating beside the driver and was awaiting for the escapades in the beach or better yet under water. The cab driver was asking me questions in encrypted English so I need to ask him again what he was talking about. I ignored him for some time because for me he's talking rubbish. Eventually, I soon noticed that the guy's asking me personal questions and know where it's leading to - he's hitting on me.

The driver has made his moves. Held my left hand and was slowly caressing my left arm feeling me. I told him that I am straight and he's not supposed to do that to me. He stopped for a while but made a comeback after a few minutes. I managed to cool him off by brushing an impromptu telenovela script. I told him that I'm just a few months old in Dubai and working as a dishwasher in one of the restaurants in Rigga earning a measly sum of 800 AED. He was moved by my story and held my hand tight and gave a big sigh. He said he'll charge me 5 AED off from my fare so that he can help me in some way.

He dropped me off a few meters away from the beach and gave me a surprise smack in my cheek. I got off the car and walked in a faster pace to go away from that creep.

Straight queers

I met Peter in our meeting place and was delighted to grace on me because he was waiting for like almost 30 minutes.

We went near the shoreline and looked for a spot. Their were loads of Filipinos in groups so we didn't find it hard to find a niche and have someone to look over our stuff.

I told Peter to scout the area first and avoid those Pakistanis and Indians who go in groups to avoid being harassed. While scouting, I saw a cute Filipino-Chinese guy named Gerald who just came to Dubai a few weeks ago. He's cute, has a nice body and a good set of teeth but sadly he appears to be straight. My gaydar's failing with this guy.

I saved his arse from a few guys from going near him because Chinese looking and light skinned people are attractive to these maniacs. We went near the shore and I briefed him that if he can't save his ass protecting himself then he'd better go home. He called his friends and found that another guy is attractive as well. He's dark skinned nice lean look and a has cute smile.

So after the commotion, his friends invited him back to go to the deep portion of the beach. I went with them there but again the maniacs came from nowhere and swarmed us with most of the maniac pack targetting Gerald. I was a bit dismayed that he can't handle the situation. He's not man enough to even move out and budge. Wait a minute...is this guy playing games or he's really a complete ignorant and has bad memory in the short lecture I told him?

I broke the crowd and held Gerald's arm and dragged him to the shore. While doing that, I can feel some of these maniacs groping me as well. After reaching the shore, I told Gerald that I won't be his personal security for the rest of the night and left him with his friends.

Take Home

It was a bad start of the night for me and it was followed by multiple bad incidents I don't want to mention. They're not even blog-worthy for you to read.

It's like 3am already in the morning and I was introduced to a new set of friends - Toffer and another gay guy . I even saw Mich, a friend of my ex there in the place. We just met for a couple of minutes and I left him after.

So it's me and Peter, Toffer and his friend. We exchanged stories and it was quite interesting to hear new Dubai escapades from them. After the storytelling, we went to the deep again but the maniacs are still like a pack of hyenas waiting for their next prey.

We were rescued by a teenager arab guy with a well chiselled body na moreno. He looks like a soccer player and is very yummy. After shooing away the maniacs, he sat along with us for some short story. We can't control the urge and Toffer asked me to give him a handjob.

There were quite a few disturbances in the area so Ahmad invited us to go to his place and continue it there - where we can perfectly fit the nuts with the bolts.

No comments: