Saturday, April 22, 2006

Nag-iisa

Problema na naman.

Ayoko nang magisip ng kung ano-ano dahil sobrang marami na akong iniisip.

Malapit nang magtatatlong buwan kaming nagkasama-sama sa Al Zarooni building #4 Room 422. Pero this month isa isa nang nagsisi-aalisan ang mga tao dito. Erwin Cunanan will be leaving for Kuwait this evening as a manager for a distributor of SOHO devices mostly carrying the Linksys brand. Gloria, Lenny, Jules and Jessa are scheduled to transfer in their new flat sponsored by their employer. Vannie has discussed with me that she's planning to move out with Lou and take me with them with one compromise...they can only accomodate me and not my partner when he comes.

I was delighted when I heard them planning about it but when I heard that my boyfriend won't be accomodated then that's another story. Haaay. Ako na lang mag-isa. Ewan ko bakit parang recently the odds are all against me. So if that's what's going to happen, then I would be preferring to be left behind in my original flat. No ill feelings about it naman pero it's not practical lang moving out with them tapos pag dating ni Martin maghahanap na naman ako ng partition room or bedspaces for us.

Yung isang plan of having Potpot, a friend we met in the HK airport going to Dubai, renting a room is kinda bleaky. Potpot kasi is planning to have her girl (Yes. Tbird sya) stay with her. And we kinda discussed if ever okay sa kanya na rent kami ng room then kasama nya partner nya then ako naman kasama partner ko. That's an ideal setup for me kasi makakatipid ako and at the same time I'm going to live with a friend.

Pero ngayon. I have only plan C left for me...to stay.

I'm kinda scared handling the situation. Pero sige lang. This is another chapter in my life where I have to mingle with new people in the house and have a solitary life.

No comments: