Happy Anniversary beh!
I still remember the first time we met on chat. How we flirted with each other and eventually falling in love. I was unsure to commit because I was a player that time and commiting with someone would be a major question mark in my life. After multitudes of dates, funny EB encounters, strings of fubus and escapades...the Right One comes along.
Something in me was searching. I need someone that will fill my emptiness and make me a person who I truely am. Martin came into my life a month after a month-long relationship with another guy. And the rest is history!
I have never been this serious since my first love which lasted a year long and just died naturally only having closure when I'm on my 2nd relationship.
I just pray to God that my beh will be the last guy that I'll be in a relationship with till I grow old. He's more than life to me and he's one of the people who's giving me life here in Dubai though we're continents apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment