Friday, April 14, 2006

I don't know what you call it...

Ewan. I can't understand myself lately. I've been noticing myself sometimes staring at a blank wall, crying, worrying. Now...I'm renting a PC talking to Martin but I don't get it. Im bored and so is he. Now were fighting over this small frigging thing of me viewing my ol' classmate's webbie.

Sometimes, I feel I'm getting tired of him. But my heart feels differently.

Konti na lang...Ewan ko.

I think pagod lang ako.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (the time spent apart makes you care for a person even more ...) OR WANDER/WONDER? this is why i dont like/believe in long distance relationship and urge you to be together the soonest time. Dont worry much and dont get affected by the warm air you guys are breathing. Side effect yan ng mga maliit na tampo, miscommunication at pagka-miss sa isat isa.Still, ur relationship is something to look up at,so be pressured (by us..hehehe) to keep it and go to the next level....Martin is in touch naman with us,we will not let anything bad happen sa abot ng aming makakaya as a true friend,sister,kapuso that we are....nde ako kapamilya..sorry....