I will be very busy this coming hours.
My tita from the province will be coming over just to say goodbye to me. She was like my second mother when I was a toddler and now that I'm leaving I'm expecting multitude of tears to flow.
After that, we're planning to go next to Chinatrust and settle with the bitches who asked me to come back and tag along my mother to bring her post dated checks to settle my loan agreement.
And lastly, I will end up the last remaining day of my social life here with the love of my life. Though we had some rough arguments yesterday, we ended up kissing each other and again crying and hugging for the nth time. I'm very sorry beh for not reserving the whole day for you. There really are problems that we can't avoid that ruin any perfectly planned date. Consider it a freak coicidence.
To all of my friends and bloogers here in the Philippines...Goodbye!
I'll be back whenever time permits. I love you all!
Sa kasalukuyang sinusulat ko ang blog kong eto...
- Si Manny Pacquiao ay gamit na gamit na ng ABS-CBN sa kanilang mga shows.
- Naghihintay na ang mga tao sa mga bagong casts ng Celebrity Pinoy Big Brother habang unti-unting nalalaos ang mga original PBB housemates.
- Nalalapit na rin mabuo ang top 3o (something) ng American Idol.
- Marami nang nailabas na pirated DVDs ng MMFF sa Quiapo.
2 comments:
Please take care of yourself. I'll be keeping you here in my heart always. I love you so much.
I love you so much. I will be keeping my promise to you and will have you in my heart always.
Post a Comment