Saturday, February 04, 2006

Oh Dubai!

It was a very long trip from Manila to Dubai. My flight is scheduled 11 o'clock and I came in the airport 8:30 and wen't to the airport bridge 10:45. My baggage was over the recommended size by 5 pounds and I was forced to leave some other shirts and long sleeves. Then Martin called. I panicked that time because the flight is quite near and I'm still packing my things while Martin is crying on the other end of the line. I was all confused and I want to let the time stop that time. I yelled at Martin a couple of times and told him to stop crying. I feel so sorry to him reminiscing that moment. I love you very much beh.

We taxied around 11 o'clock and had an hour and a half flight to Hong Kong. From Hong Kong we stayed at the airport met and befriended some other Filipinos going to Dubai. 4 o'clock we boarded the Cathay Pacific plane and had a butt-unfriendly tour of 8 and a half hours from Hong Kong to Dubai.

Finally I'm here.

I left the Philippines to a land of many promises. Right now I'm rushing my CVs to be passed to different companies. :)

Grabe shortcut na kwento ko.

4 comments:

MyStRiPeSoCkS said...

kuya boy, update your blog lagi... pra kasing teleserye ang buhay mo eh... yah.... nakaka-iyak nga yung senyo ni martin... chineck ko rin blog nya... gosh.... gud luck kuya boy... hope you have the time of your life...

Lena said...

hi rodney

i hope to see u big time

heheh

Martin said...

The very last time I saw you in flesh was when you took a cab from Taft Ave. and went home. I really hope I could see you in flesh again very very soon. How am I supposed to celebrate Cupid's Day without you? Sigh. Anyway, Goodluck on your job hunting. I'm really missing you. Love you so much Beh.

Anonymous said...

hey rodney,

musta ka na jan..hope makahanap k ng magandang work jan..miss na namin mga kwento mo sa buhay..regards kina miss freny pag nakita mo sia..kina yas na rin at sa iba pang galing dito sa L2...

chester