Twas 9 months before when I was lurking the net, a hopeless romantic making every EB a unque experience. I was looking for love and I found you...Martin.
I love you very much.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hmm.. we have the same date.. "1" they said it's an ending number.. since it has it's beginning and of course bottom-end..they say it predicts the same with relationships established that date..
i guess we're both stubborn to defy the stupid prejudice..
we'll miss you and my sincerest hopes that things would work out the best for the both of you..
2 comments:
hmm.. we have the same date.. "1" they said it's an ending number.. since it has it's beginning and of course bottom-end..they say it predicts the same with relationships established that date..
i guess we're both stubborn to defy the stupid prejudice..
we'll miss you and my sincerest hopes that things would work out the best for the both of you..
...it's not the leaving, it's the coming back....
keep safe kuya rodney..
I love you so much.
Post a Comment