The Case of the Person Who Woke Up Late
It' s 4:30 in the morning here in my place. You wonder why I'm here and not working. It's all because I slept my way for over 12 hours since I came home yesterday. Well, that's a record for me, huh.
My shift started 1 AM. That's 3 hours and a half late from now. Called up my office to advise my absence. Though late, I thought that it would be better than do nothing. I talked to a sleepy sounding supe and dropped me a pitch that I need to go to work. Well, I said that I called for him to know that I can't come and that I just roused from a good sleep. "It's Critical Work Day" he quipped. "And it's not an excuse if you wake up late" he added. "I'll try to come. Okay!" I said.
It's 4 o'clock in the morning and it's difficult here to commute from my place to Eastwood. I need to take a cab then if I will go. But...Hello!!! Cab these days price up to 300 bucks from my place to Eastwood. Hell no! I won't go to work.
I'm ready for my incident report and suspension. Wow!!! Extra vacation. That's what I need. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment