Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mahnee, mahnee, mahnee, maneeah...maneeah!!!

Check your Webster.

...And mahnee or mahneeah aren't even words to begin with.

I'm just singing to the tune of Donald Trump's opening credits of "The Apprentice". During my ilegal de absencia I turned into a couch potato watching my DVD copy of the said NBC's 2nd season of the reality show the whole day round. I tried to stop watching the series on its 10th episode when my interest plateaud.

Being the sci-fi geek that I am, I played Joss Whedon's (Buffy The Vampire Slayer's director) Serenity. The graphics are good and the story quite a mix of Anakin with his pod racer mixed versus the Orcs of Lord of the Rings. Throw in a lunatic of a heroine as the story's Buffy plus disposable main characters to throw. I cannot comment much on the movie because I slept on some parts of it.

Phew! What a lazy day it was.

Just to make "bawi", I went to the gym in the evening and ran for 15 minutes running up to 1.2 kilometers. Did some 100 reps both left and right on vertical side twists and some lat pulldowns until my muscles swell.

No comments: