This has been the word that I've been spreading since yesterday to people important to me. I have left some other things earlier this year, like my choirs and other activities, to let the Philippines an easier place to leave. But as the day of my leaving comes close, I feel sadness and reluctance, I think, due to anxiety.I will leave missing family whom I seldom see these days. My college barkada, whom I rarely see too. My church friends whom I avoid with their text messages to go to church every Sunday. My acapella choirmates who have been texting me to come back because it's Christmas season and they miss me as well. I talked with Martin last night and discussed with him my fears. I will miss him as well, but I told him to just be patient because I'll tag him along in a few months.
I feel sorry I failed some of my bonds with people that I've known since my childhood. Some people who have looked up at me as an initiator. I'm sorry I didn't tell you the whole reason why I need to get out of the group. It's all because I don' t like to take the heavy emotional burden when I have to go. It's much easier this way.
I will miss my workplace too. Though I know that I've been demotivated for years, I still see myself lucky with friends in the company.
I will truely miss you all. I love you!
PS.
Don't worry I will be updating this blog from time to time until the day of my flight to Dubai.
5 comments:
God bless u there rodney!
this might be late, but i need to let you know that you will surely be missed. i hope that you could still remember me, since i will not ever forget you.
Theresa de Vera
Great work!
[url=http://nylbgeyx.com/tqxc/apnd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://npwsipkx.com/mnak/ubub.html]Cool site[/url]
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
Good design!
http://nylbgeyx.com/tqxc/apnd.html | http://wzuycvjq.com/hgwg/cnqp.html
Post a Comment