A tale of the a very long December adventure...
December 25, not a public holiday in the Middle East but we were given an off for that day -- A Thursday. This simply means we're going to have another long weekend for Sunday will be another day off because Sunday is another holiday because of the celebration of UAE's Islamic New Year.
So what's moi gonna do?
Me, Sharms and Michael planned to go to Oman for the long weekend...well that's the original plan.
So now let me start with the story.
Before that, let me lecture you with some vocabulary...
Lead - That's what we call to boys we target to get with or to get some halib
(arabic of milk) from.
Ajman - One of the 7 emirates of the UAE. Dubai is the most famous of them all where I'm currently based in.
Karama - A town in Dubai where you can buy good souvenirs and where good looking Irani boys work as salesmen
Corniche - a road near the bay. A place where we usually get our targets. Okay I believe I've got all the words in place. :)
So, It was December 25. Christmas Day. I woke up past 12, and read the 13th Chapter of Twilight and I remembered that I was about to go meet Earl and Anton in Karama.
The Meetup
I rode a cab going to Karama and came there around 3 in the afternoon. I came there with an instruction to meet at Bulwagan - a small Filipino restaurant located at the center of the Karama where I was basically clueless where the location was.
So I scouted for the area and was lost at the middle of souvenir shops and discount stores with lusty eyed men from Persia. My eyes caught the attention of one cute looking Irani guy who claimed he owns the luggagge/bags shop where I saw him first and another jeans shop parallel to it.
I flirted. But it was all that. Well, I made some moves but I decided to take his business card and leave to find my sistahs.
I phoned Michael and he said that the Bulwagan resto is just beside a shop called Las Vegas. Unfortunately, I was lead to 4 Las Vegas shops all located in one compound which added to the tedious walk I have to take. Then, I found the two vixens wearing their sweaters and sshoals and shades.
We spent minutes chatting then we got our butts off and sped to go to Oman ASAP.
Oman it was...NOT!!!
We were at our gayest singing from the 80's song of Zsa Zsa Padilla's Lost to the Point of No Return seconding to our new anthem "The Winner Takes It All" as we're joyriding our way to Oman.
Our first stop was Sharjah, Michael's Megane car from Renault circled the busy and bustling street of Sharjah. We stopped at good looking boys, faked being lost and invite them in for a ride of their life if they care to try.
We had like 3 to 4 unsuccessful encounters in Sharjah which consumed much of our time.
It was 6pm.
Already dark and difficult for us to ask directions, we said no to proceed for the Oman trip. It was my intuition that Oman will be a near to impossible plan and vouching for it will curb my enthusiasm. Good thing that I was only supporting the idea. Therefore, we came to a unanimous to just explore the neighboring emirates for boy hunting.
Ajman exploration
Ajman is the next emirate to Sharjah away from Dubai and is considered to be a growing emirate. As I've noticed, this emirate is populated by Indian and Pakistani expats who enjoy the low rents and very cheap products in it.
It's not as commercially appealing in short.
We've already got leads from Michael whom he met with Sharms at the open beach plus the lead we've met the other week when me and Michael went to buy some liquor at a shop near the corniche.
I've called Zizo, and he promised to meet us around 10 in the evening so we went cruising around first.
4 days told in a few words
25
- Went to City Center Ajman for dinner
- Stayed outside and met MIMO and friends
- Sharms managed to get Mimo a blow at the back of the car while Michael, me and 2 of Mimo's friends tried to buy liquor
- Sharms reported that Mimo was asking for money
- We returned to City Center and dropped the guys
- We went to Kempinski and waited for Zizo and co.
- Waited for an hour and a half and Zizo's still unavailable.
- We went to the corniche pissed off that Zizo might all be a hoax
- Met a lead we met a week before and invited him and his friend to ride the car
- Old lead was unwilling to open his fly while the other doesn't need any pushing
- Got the guy's gun out and got some lollipop fun
- Dropped old lead from corniche but the friend persisted to be dropped off from
his home
- Received a call from Zizo and they said that they're waiting
- Came back to Kempinski hotel and met Zizo and crew
- It was Zizo, Dado, James' bro, James and Wateg whom we met...all except the
latter is promising
- Got James' attention and he rode the car giving me a smooch
- James guarded me all thru the end and stayed with me and did it 3 times
- James off guardedly caught me and told me that his friend also likes me, to my
dismay, I told him I like his brother too
- I bitched that night and did it with his friend as well, and after, flirted with his brother
- I know James was mad because I cornered his bro and took him elsewhere, then I found out that he also went to the room and took Sharms with him in the dark and did their lusty moves - now we're equal.
- I'm completely out of strength, so I retired to the sofa and got my power nap.
6am, a friend of theirs came in and I didn't play coy and took him to the pantry and had some sausage for an early breakfast.(wink)
26
- We reached Deira around 9am.
- Michael told us to sleep in his room woke up 2pm and Michael picked us up around 3pm
- Michael dropped me home and he went to Abu Dhabi with Sharms for his work
- Slept until evening
- Woke up past 10 and finished the Twilight book till 5am in the morning
27
- Slept again and woke up 12pm
- Followed up with Sharms and Michael
- We decided to meet up in Karama initially
- Met Michael in Chowking in Satwa instead
- Stayed there up to 7pm
- Drove to Ajman and reached the place late
- Went to Ajman City center and noticed that the place was not as many like that
of the 25th
- We went to the corniche and found a guy and like Sharms
- They did it in the car while me and Michael went out for a smoke
- We went to the corniche and dropped the guy
- Saw 2 guys and decided to invite them for a ride
- They came with us but was very afraid to do it in the car and instead preferred to do it in a room
- We went to Michael's warehouse where the boys were very afraid to go
- Went back to the car and planned to drop the boys to Sharjah airport
- Michael gave the go signal to give love to the boys. I complied.
28
- We went to Deira, slept in the car and woke up 10am
- Restos were closed so we planned to go to Bur Dubai to buy Anton's souvenirs
- Feng Shui shop not available in Bur Dubai store and has been relocated in Deira
- Went to Marry Brown and ate lunch
- We agreed to continue the adventure and go back in Ajman
- Around 2pm we came back in Ajman and booked a room
- We slept
- We woke up 4
- I'm kinda tired of too much details...
- Called James...Yes it's James of December 25 but I chose not to hook up with him...Oh such a slut machine!
- Ditched James and Co.
- Called in New leads
- Sharms went home all by himself
- Two new promising leads me and Michael received in our room
- All glory!!!
AMEN.
2 comments:
hi tito boy musta na?
http://www.evamee.blogspot.com/
tito boy paupdate naman ng url ko
its http://www.allaboutevamee.com/
thanks
http://www.yellownpink.com/
http://www.starbuckscitymug.info/
Post a Comment