Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hot Winter Nights in Queshm
5-day looooong weekend adventure!

December 4

It all started as a wild plan to go to Iran...to go to Kish Island to be exact to stay for a few days, explore the island, and enjoy the boys.

We were advised by our travel agency to go straight to the airport and wait for hours to get chance passenger seats if it's available.

Earl stayed in our flat in Barsha and I toured him around the Barsha area. I told him that it's a dead zone in Barsha and cruising is a waste of time. He was persistent and he learned that Barsha is REALLY not a good spot to cruise around.

So after perambulating the cold barren nameless streets of Barsha, we've decided to retreat back to my flat. We've got zero men and an even more callous and swollen feet. It was around 3AM that time.

A wretched and tired Earl decided to slumber to one of the empty beds and I sat in front of my good ol' laptop. Tick tock tick tock...as our IKEA wall clock sounds.

The evils of the dunes came across me so I tried to go out...I need a living sausage!!!

I walked...walked...walked...nada. All the spirits left me as my body weakens and my legs dragged me back to my flat.

I came home 4 o'clock. Checked my phone and saw a text message from Anton reminding us that he'll pick us up around 6am.

Good luck to my sleep! And then I slept. Zzzzzzz.

December 5, 6 hours after sleeping.

I was awaken by Earl from my deep slumber. First thing I did was checked my Motorola Razr phone. I've got 13 missed calls from Anton and 2 text messages of him asking what happened to us.

In a whim, I gargled, changed clothes, packed my tent and went out the building with Earl in tow.

The Cabbie

So off we went, to Zabeel park. Well...Not yet.

Because of sheer queeriness, we waited for a cute taxi driver to play around with. Which took us like almost twenty minutes to capture one.

I sat in front, of course. The guy's a Pakistani. Quite a snob. Tried to run my tricks but no budge. Tried. Persuaded. Nothing. He's a complete snob. We're near Zabeel hall and still nothing is happening. Held his hand and told him that he has macho and hairy hands. We stopped at a corner because we're clueless where the hell Gate 1 of Zabeel is.

So off went Earl from the taxi, I managed to held the guy's hand. I was about to get off the cab but I wink at him and told him to slap my ass...I thought he'll snob me again...Whack! Well, he responded. I sat back again, noticed that Earl crossed the street. I grabbed his weener and rubbed it. He even took it out. Unfortunately, we saw a car coming in. So I got off the cab. And the car parked beside the taxi and it appeared to be a lost driver in Zabeel area as well.

Zabeel Park

We got lost. Literally, we're clueless and we're walking under the heat of the sun. Good thing that the wind is cold. And we decided to get another cab.

Finally we saw, Gate #1. We came from Anton's Nu skin stall in Zabeel park around 11am.
Stayed there for a couple of hours to promote his biz. This event, is sponsored by UP Alumni where most of them have their own booths and businesses.

This part is boring so we'll skip.

We're now riding Anton's car with our gameplan of going to the airport and ask if there are any tickets available. Once we get security of getting a flight sched, then we'll get back our things from our flat. So we went straight to Kish Airlines and asked for seats for 3 available. The Indian guy said that they have 3 chance passengers for the 11 o'clock flight but we need to be back by 7PM for us to secure seats.

Time was so fast. We left the airport 4:30 and came to our place around 5PM. We hurriedly, packed our things, made sure we have our passports and of course dough for a 3-day trip.

(to be continued)

No comments: