Dear Body,
Sorry I haven't been fully giving attention to you. I know you have been tired,stressed, used and a lot more to say that words can't say.
I love you feet. Thanks for carrying me to different places though I know you're almost giving up because of my current weight. I almost enjoy being with you when we sneak out of the house during my melees or soirees.
Thank you hands for being there for me. Everytime you help me with my illicit affairs though sometimes I think I'm over using you and has not been taking care of you. I'll definitely give you a nailcut this weekend.
I'm sorry eyes for abusing you at times. I've been sleeping late and only make you rest for an average of 5 hours a week. I really need to workout a good schedule for you. DOn't worry, now that I've set a goal, I'll definitely make an action plan for this.
Lips and tongue and mouth. Lips I'm quite sorry because you haven't met your match for almost two years but definitely I think you're enjoying exquisite dishes from the restos that we're touring lately. Tongue, thanks for tasting all the delectable spices of all international buffets you've gone to.Mouth thanks for taking all the load. You make men hot most of the time. I'm sure you're enjoying it as well.
Body, you need some exercise. Don't worry our building will be having its gym next week. Fitness First in Media City will be up in a couple of months so keep your excitement intact.
I've been happy that you've been with me all these times of fortunes and misfortunes and I appreciate being with you all these times.
Thank you for not being sick the whole year round but hypertension I think is quite attacking you from time to time. I hope that you'll be okay in the next few years.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment