Saturday, January 05, 2008

New Year - New Beginnings

It's Oh-Eight and I've got some resolutions up my sleeves.

Learn to Say No! - No to too much drinking, false people, users, people without integrity. I've learned a lot this year and I'll be hell of a different person. This is an exception to booty calls (Just had one afew minutes ago). He he he.

Party a Little - This means lessening partying into like twice a month instead of regularly habiting Peppermint or Chi. Well, Chi is not really my type of bar so Peppermint will be my only choice.

Exercise - Well this I miss. No gym for like almost half a year. I'll look for a decent gym this year for I know that Fitness First wont open any time soon. I need to burn these extra calories before I go to the point of becoming obese.

Become a Proactive worker - I must admit that I'm not that proactive but I will become one.

Save - Oh this one I need to do. I need to save a fucking lot! I've got to pay off my credit card bills that ballooned because of my own stupidity.

Look for the Real One - This is difficult but the secret of "The Secret" is one's will of owning reality.

Aim for Goals - One of them is getting rich. Hope to bag another major project that would make me a few dollars richer.

No comments: