Monday, November 05, 2007

2:00 AM when I woke up

I was woken by a thought that I have an unfinished work. And yes, I do have some unfinished business. I have to finish an article about a young girl based in Saudi who's into abaya business. Abaya is the traditional arab dress worn by muslim women here in the region. It's the black one piece garment that you usually see in books or magazines.

Nakakaloka ang part time job ko. Pero rewarding naman sa bayad! He he he. At the same time the perks of getting into high profile concerts for free is a major plus. I might be going to Abu Dhabi this December to cover the Justin Timberlake concert. Tickets were all sold out but you know, a media pass is even better. ;)

Now, I can't sleep. But okay I'll go back to my bed and try get a short slumber.

No comments: