Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New house




Yes. We've moved again. Good bye Burj Al Arab...Hello Mall of the Emirates. Mall of the Emirates, to those who don't know is the only structure in the UAE which has a ginormous ski slope in it. Sorry I've got no details as of this writing about the measurement of the area. Anyways, the mall is like 2 blocks away from our new apartment. Yes my dears...OUR apartment. We're not renting a room anymore and we have the right to kick someone of the house whenever we want to. Joke. I'm not that mean. Sweet ko nga eh.

So for now it's only 4 of us living in the flat and eventually we will be subletting the hall to a couple. We have actually candidates na. Pero I don't know if they'll pass the filter test by the girls.

And good thing pa dun is we have WiFi!!! So more blogs for me.

:)

No comments: