Sunday, September 09, 2007

GITEX Week (Day 1)


Smile. The truth behind this pic is that my back hurts.

The day has ended and I'm here with my whole body aching. Preparations for the suites, lifting big boxes, sacrificing my usual weekday adventure, skipping lunch, perusing along the exhibit and meeting old and new customers were my task today. And the result, a swollen pair of toes, an aching back and a pair of puffy abused eyes.



Shot taken from our suite at the 13th floor.

Eating at Tony Romas for dinner was a treat to my tummy. Their starter of onion rings, is heavy enough for a full meal. I only finished half a plate of pasta alfredo and a side dish of mashed potatoes.I don't know, I think what causes me having throat problems lately is me developing acid reflux for eating irregularly and eating a whole lot when given a chance. I happen to see this guy an ex-L2 smartass who currently works from Dell as a senior tech guy with another technical person of oriental descent. We didn't bother to say hi for we weren't introduced properly.

Anyway, we hailed a cab and have gone back to our villa to pack our things and stay in Novotel Hotel's penthouse floor.

I think this is all for now. My battery is retiring as well and my eyes are diactating me for my slumber plues I need more energy for tomorrow.

A bientot!

No comments: