Thursday, September 06, 2007

An Entry Supposedly Done Last Week

What are you going to do when you receive a quarter of a million in your bank account as your pay?

I don't know if the accountant made another mistake of calculating my commish for I already received my lumpsome last month.

Anyways, I'm currently looking for options to expand my network of friends and get seriously down for business. I currently have this new found friend who's becoming a mentor for me in terms of getting serious in the trade and having people respect you...because you're RICH!!! But of course, when we go out he guise himself as an ordinary office person who goes regularly to work and get a regular monthly pay...

Update:

Everything was a mistake. My boss deducted 5 K from my salary leaving me only 11K in my account. Hu hu hu.


HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK:

August 30,2007

I went to Modesh Fun City to visit Anton and his stall. So I went there and checked out their stall with different art and crafts items and interactive display as well. He introduced me to his business partner Lucille and the people who works for them. I also was introduced to this looker who's a dancer from Bayanihan who unfortunately has left Dubai today.

Then Anton invited me to go out for a movie which I didnt find out that it was already a made up plan by him and Lucille.That was already 11 PM when we arrived Mercato mall. The Bayanihan dancer guy was there as well with Lucille. To my excitement (?!!!) ,we watched Rush Hour 3 which I think was the worst of the 3 movies. Anton snorred from start to finished and was able to wake up during some of the movie's higlights.

We kissed Lucille and company goodbye afterwards and planned to go home...

NOT.

We went to the beach and decided to go and take a 30-minute dip at the beach which is 5 minutes away from the mall. So there we were undressed with only our underpants as we walked barefoot to the shore. So we went cruising and all and the 30-minute time frame was all used up and decided to leave. One shocking surprise came to us...Anton's car keys were gone.
Shit.

It was a Thursday morning that time 2:30 am, I'm expected to wake up around 6:30 am and was stuck there.

I have that feeling of everything in my world has stopped and was partly responsible of not telling him to safekeep his carkeys.

So we were there in the beach up to 9AM in the morning. Anton has contacted his Egyptian ex to pick us up and ask him to take us home.

That day will become a part of my history that I'll remember my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone


I know I am onto something good, now I can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE to sell and make extra money.


Use http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to make a second income.