Nakakaloka!
Beach Bum
I went home early last Thursday and grabbed my neon green body bag I got from Etisalat when Marnelle asked me to sing Hotel California in the convention. I walked briskly and reached my destination in almost 15 minutes.
That time the beach was only with a few people so I planned to trek the other end of the beach to check if I can see some cute prospects. Ha ha ha. Anways, I didn't see anyone so I went back to the main beachfront and saw some young looking guys with hardbodies splashed by the gentle waves.
I dived in and swam next to them but never made any introduction. But as what usually happens, they introduce themselves first which I complied. But the interaction didn't materialize anything because I don't have any interest that time. One guy approached me and I begged him to stay away of me because he's doing more than talking and was touching me in a manner that I'm kinda tempted but not in the mood of.
It's Trilogy Night!
So I left and went to my body bag and heard my phone ring. It was Frenny. She's asking me to come home to prepare for our nightout in Trilogy, one of the best clubs in Dubai. So I was able to walk home in 15 minutes and hit the shower. I had enought time to read a couple of pages of HP 5 and our cab called Frenny's phone.
So we went out and found out that our cab was in the wrong street and we kept waiting for like 10 minutes already. After a few minutes more, a white car claiming to be police stopped in front of us and asked what we are doing in the middle of the road. For crying out loud! What do you expect for people waiting outside and all glammed up? Do they think that I'm pimping all the girls with me?
The hero of the day was the taxi driver who came to the rescue by coming in time and picked us up to avoid further interrogations by the questionable undercover police.
No Fear!
That time the beach was only with a few people so I planned to trek the other end of the beach to check if I can see some cute prospects. Ha ha ha. Anways, I didn't see anyone so I went back to the main beachfront and saw some young looking guys with hardbodies splashed by the gentle waves.
I dived in and swam next to them but never made any introduction. But as what usually happens, they introduce themselves first which I complied. But the interaction didn't materialize anything because I don't have any interest that time. One guy approached me and I begged him to stay away of me because he's doing more than talking and was touching me in a manner that I'm kinda tempted but not in the mood of.
It's Trilogy Night!
So we went out and found out that our cab was in the wrong street and we kept waiting for like 10 minutes already. After a few minutes more, a white car claiming to be police stopped in front of us and asked what we are doing in the middle of the road. For crying out loud! What do you expect for people waiting outside and all glammed up? Do they think that I'm pimping all the girls with me?
The hero of the day was the taxi driver who came to the rescue by coming in time and picked us up to avoid further interrogations by the questionable undercover police.
No Fear!
We're now in line to the Trilogy entrance and we took the VIP line where an insider is needed to get in. And luckily, Myra's friend who's only reachable thru phone talked thru the bouncer and in a minute's time was able to let us in.
We just paid for the ordinary entrance which is 100 AED. Fair enough, we went in and the magic of the trance music filled the air. Shit. I miss this one. The last decent party I had was in the Philippines which was 2 months ago.
By the way it was Me, Marnelle, Violet, Myra and Frenny who went to party. So it was me standing in front of Frenny when this couple where like playing around where the girls was pinned to the wall by the guy who's moving in a sexy girating and pumping motion. It was a classic play of tease. The girl then slipped the guy's shirt up and liked his right nipple...and the left. The guy made his turn and...voila...he licked her in return! Seriously!
The rest of the moments I already forgot the only thing I remembered is that I was moving to the trance music.
Lovely.
The day after...
I've got this terrible headache and woke 1PM in the afternoon. I had no problems of going out the whole day so I sat with my Harry Potter book which I finished 4 chapters in 1 sitting.
I realised that it's 10 o clock and I have to go to the Open Beach now. He he he.
So off I go and stayed in the beach up to 9 o'clock in the morning. 1 hour short of staying in the beach for 12 hours. I had acquainted with 3 to 4 Filipino pa-mhins and some other national acquaintances.
I tell you...the experience was refreshing. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment