Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ache off my Head

At long last my million dollar deal which ended up ending as a half-a million one will be closing this week and at long last I will receive my commish. At least makakapagtabi na ako sa savings ko. Kaya naku kailangan madeposit kagad sa bank before I give in to my evil splurging-side.

Well, the past weeks were all a routine and thank God that weekends are made to break the monotony of my boring life. Good thing that Violet visits our humble abode to share videoke duets with me and have a dip in the beach a few meters away from our home.

I've gone back to the books. I've just finished reading "The Witch of Portabello" of Paulo Coelho and now reading Harry Potter 6 "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince". I read them before I sleep which helps a lot in making me get a good nap. By the way today is Harry Potter's opening and and kinda planning to watch this movie this weekend. Next week will be Simpsons week where our company's going to watch it next Thursday.

Well, it's another weekend and friends are inviting me over to party at Trilogy in Madinat Jumeirah. This guy claiming to be my BF has been calling me but I'm not picking up. I'm quite not interested anymore because he's only after doing it and nothing more. Well, not my cup of tea anymore. Need to find a guy with substance and can make me smile again.

Fuck I'm getting old for this mushiness.

3 comments:

Martin said...

Watch Harry Potter 5, maiirita ka kay Dolores Umbridge... hehehe... maganda sya actually pero medyo bitin... :)

My Little Brown Bag said...

Dolores Umbridge is a fan of Minister Fudge and an airhead. It was refreshing seeing the book you've read a few years ago so ako mega basa uli ng book 5 to see the changes made with it.

The movie and the book are both exceptional. I love Harry Potter. By the way, I heard that Daniel Radcliffe is just in town kaya mega search ako kung san sya sa Dubai now.

Anonymous said...

Appreciation you in requital for the cognizable critique. I and my neighbour had been unprejudiced preparing to do some criticism close to this one. We got a seize a soft-cover from our local library, but i brook I discovered additional from this risk up. I'm unreservedly happy to conjure up such wonderful facts fetching shared hindrance available.