What's Wrong?
My plane landed 5:10 pm at the Ninoy Aquino airport and my mind still can't believe that I am home at last. I have mixed feelings of excitement and anxiety...what lies ahead are all questions.
I went out the airport and saw my mom immediately. My mom embraced me and my dad took my other luggage. Sobrang saya ko. A teardrop almost left my eye but I just controlled it. He he he. Grabe. I'm in a no-drama queen state nga pala.
Grr... Ano ba tong keyboard na gamit ko. Halatadong hindi ginagamit mega skip ng letters.
Anyways, kagabi we went to Duty Free last night at sobrang laki ng pinagbago. Sobrang jologs at halatadong napabayaan na. Yun shopping sila. Afterwards, nag Mall of Asia kami where we ate at Super Bowl. Well, the night was dry and I can't wait for the rest of my activities this week.
Got to get some sleep muna!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment