4 days of vacation and no action
I've been sitting in front of my laptop for hours now and sleeping up to the wee hours and still no sex. What's wrong? What's happening?
More drama from the queen of drama
Here's the premise. I'm gay, a closet one, and I came a year after for a vacation. In Dubai, I felt more freedom because I don't feel the presence of people looking at me. Now that I'm back I've been answering and avoiding questions that would lead to the disclosure of my true identity.
Yeah, my life is like a comic book, which I'm a fanatic of as well. My life is hiding in a mask. You know what? I even admire Peter Parker now. Why? Because...after his whole lifetime in the comics industry...Finally he came out. He already removed his mask and identified to the whole world that Spiderman is Peter Parker. The guy who's working as a photographer in Daily Bugle who sells pictures of Spidey to his boss J. Jonah Jameson.
Since Spidey's debut to the public as Peter Parker, it made his life in hell because identifying his identity placed Aunt May's life in trouble including his wife's as well.
I don't want to beat around the bush. Should I be like Spiderman and admit to the very close people of my life that I am different?
I'm old enough but I think my folks aren't ready to hear that I am one of Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah's followers.
2 comments:
If you can, then do it. You'll be happier... no more masks, no more hiding.
So when do think they'll be ready? Like if you're already 40+? They deserve to know. And I don't think they will despise you, considering that you're helping them with finances. You are now independent... physically and financially... you also deserve to be emotionally independent and free...
just my two cents... enjoy your stay here in the Philippines.
Thanks Mart.
I know...someone from my family has read this article.
Though I know it'll hurt them, I know I have a right to my own life as well.
Post a Comment