So you would know... your YM id sent me a msg (in tagalog) just a while ago.I was able to read your post just this morning while doing bloghopping check...I tried to verify if it's you or not... i asked a question but your YM id didn't reply.I assume it's the hacker, or it's really you but busy enough not to reply.If it really is the hacker, then it means... hacker = fellow Pinoy.That's all.
Thanks for the info Mart.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
So you would know... your YM id sent me a msg (in tagalog) just a while ago.
I was able to read your post just this morning while doing bloghopping check...
I tried to verify if it's you or not... i asked a question but your YM id didn't reply.
I assume it's the hacker, or it's really you but busy enough not to reply.
If it really is the hacker, then it means... hacker = fellow Pinoy.
That's all.
Thanks for the info Mart.
Post a Comment