PTP addict
I'm so hooked up downloading movies and comic books from the internet.
With PTP, I get the latest weekly comic book I thought before was impossible here for the of lack of comic book stores here in Dubai. I also have the latest series collection of Smallville, Grey's Anatomy and Heroes which has placed the latter as my second favorite.
Currently, I'm downloading Smallville's 6th episode of its 6th season. Being the comic fan that I am, I'm still going to buy the original edition as part of my guilty pleasures list. Am still thinking of ordering Grey's Anatomy for Christmas. But what the heck!
I have a discovery in youtube as well. Though dati nababaduyan ako sa Eat Bulaga, masaya sya panoorin every lunch time ko. Kakatuwa yung tandem ni Vic and nung sidekick nya. I happened to watch the reunion of the original Streetboys members ang saya.
Other news:
Just signed up with Fitness First Dubai.
Will be moving out with Nessa, Marnelle and Leila
Same old same old hada...I mean, different guys nga etong name-meet ko every week. But it's kinda boring talking to people who don't make sense at all. They're like cum and go or cum and run people.
Good thing may gym na ako. Siguro ko dun na ako magpapaka-busy. I want to focus more on relationship with friends and family. Grabe in the months that I've been here bihira lang ako nakapagpadala. Gastos ko kasi.
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment