I love youtube.com
The power of the internet has done it again.
I have just finished watching Philippine Idol's first episode via youtube.com . Grabe saya ko nung nakita kong may nagupload ng first episode ng Philippine Idol kasi dati nag-wish ako sa pinoyexchange.com na sana may mag-upload ng episode nun.
Weekend sa beach
This will be my first time na pumunta sa beach with gay friends with a gameplan...He he he. Etoako ngayon naghahanda para sa nightout with fellow nightingales. Naku pakyawan to. He he he.
Hope to bump with cute Morrocan, Syrian, Iranian boys.
It's really fun to be liberated. Willow, salamat sa advice mo for me to be crazy! I'm really enjoying it and sobrang nawawala ang stress ko sa work at sa pagkahomesick. Though may kalungkutan pa rin kahit papano, this sort of deviation really helps a lot. You make new friends, explore new places and it lets me appreciate my individuality.
O cya...my friend just called. I'll just have to get a cab. Hmm maghanap kaya ako ng cute na driver para enjoy. He he he.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment