Friday, August 04, 2006

Boys of Summer

Grabe last night was a blast!

Daming guys. I think next time I'll create a logo for my with all these guys modeling for my website.

I came with friends Manny and Bong and met new friends Peter, Arnold and Jericho. It was a blast when a group of young boys with their father tagged along sit beside our spot. Grabe, I didn't imagine na ganun sila ka-liberated! Even the father of the boys became one of the partners of my friends.

Before these group came, kumain muna kami ng dinner and after that me and Arnold go around for our first round in the beach. Hmm medyo konti pa lang ang tao at mga Pilipino ang nandun kaya bumalik kami. After 30 minutes, Peter invited me to go around sa beach to look for cuties. We bumped into 2 Pakistani lads in their early 20s who entertained us...and the rest is history.

After that, we went back to our spot and bumped into the new group with this hot Syrian guys. Ayun, one guy after another. Chika! Di naman. Basta it was all fun with this guys because they're very entertaining at palakwento as well. Sumakit nga ulo ko memorizing Arabic words, ngayon...I've missed almost all the words taught to me by this guy whom I already forgot the name (the one with me in the pic).

He invited me to go to the beach and swim...again, the rest is history.

Another guy, Tariq went to me and tell some stories...in the long course of the conversation, he invited me to swim...again, the rest is history.

My friends have different stories and they're even more daring ones. My new friends told me that we'll do it again next week and I'm looking forward to it.

It was a very exciting and there were lots of memorable kinky moments that night. I even got a blank rubber bracelet from my first guy. Feeling ko girl ako. Ha ha ha.

Till next time!

No comments: