Gym hunt
My title should've been 'Gym lookout' - but this sorta fit for a person rather than a verb. Anyways, will be checking out another gym a few blocks away from my flat. I'm quite tired wasting my precious time being a potato head watching DVDs. Plus buying less DVDs will be more of a saving for me. But I think buying a complete series from our friendly Amazon.com wont hurt.
3 comments:
The gym hunt was quite fun.
The gym recommended by my friend is not as fabulous as I was expecting but it was okay. Why? Marami kasi cute. He he he. I even tried looking for other gyms I even landed in a makeshift gym owned by a chinese guy - I might be back for other business ;)
I'm torn between choosing the gym in Marriot Hotel or Dubai World gym.
In Marriot, there's a steam room and sauna, a separate room for cardiovascular devices (threadmill, stationary bikes and the like), free use of steam, sauna and swimming pool. The disadvantage of this is the location (20 minute walk to my place) and the costly gym fee (roughly 500-600/month).
The Dubai World gym is cheap. It's only 150 per month (which is the amount I spend for my DVDs) and is even cheaper than my monthly gym fee in FF Philippines. The place is airconditioned and there are a handful of Filipino guys and a packful of model-like races.
I think I will settle for the Dubai World Gym for the time being. Pero ang plan ko talaga is to go back to Fitness First. Sana lang may friend akong mag gym don na may car para kahit hati na kami sa gas everytime pumunta dun.
Anyway, that's my loong and tiring gym hunt. Can't wait to start tomorrow.
has free shower only.
Whoa!
11:30 na...uwi na ako sa bahay.
kuya boy, i think its couch potato ehehehe
Post a Comment