Short Weekend
Thursday night
After my technical training from Motorola, Leila, Nessa and and me went straight to our houses and rested. I was half awake when I received a call from Marnelle, a former Link2 employee, and invited me to go to Rock Bottom bar for a night-out -- for free!
Who would say no to a 50 AED free ticket? He he he. So we went out to party that night. It was even a surprise for me to bump with my boss inside the club while dancing. I was all red when he saw me dancing and greeted me. Eh paano naman kasi sa office ang tahitahimik ko. He then went away to look for Ranessa who was sitting that time near the bar.
Around 3am we went out to go fetch our taxis. Hindi ko alam may discrimination din pala dito. We have tried boarding 3 to 5 taxis but was pushed to go to the next one. Pero pag puti na or other race na no questions asked isasakay agad nila. Buti na lang we got help from the hotel ushers kaya no choce sila but to have us accomodated.
Friday
Hmm. What's special about this day? Okay. I woke up past 12 then I went to the computer shop to chat with Martin. We're okay now by the way. Then I went home around 3 to eat lunch. Ayun tulog pa rin sila. So what's for me to do? So tulog din ako. He he he.
Ayun nagising na lang ako when they were discussing about going to the beach. I think that's past 6 already. Ayun so kain kami dinner then kwentuhan then pumunta na kami sa grocery to buy baon.
Saturday


Just came from the beach this morning with Jessa, Lou and Vannie. We woke up around seven and left our flat around nine upon Lou's arrival from her night-shift duty.We arrived past ten in a semi-private beach but was denied entrance because the beach is only open for children and ladies. We boarded another cab and went to the open beach and stayed there. Actually sandali lang kami sa beach because the sun was literally burning our skin. I was in the water for less than an hour because the scorching heat was too much to handle. I stayed in our spot with my beach towel covering my head and ate my sandwich while Lou, Jessa and Vannie were enjoying taking pictures of the majestic Burj Al Arab which seems to be a stone throw away from our location.
4 comments:
antaba mo! hehehehe! muah! :P
im glad that u too are ok na rin.and yes, ang taba mo nga...hehehe..pero lam mo, kami rin....si mart lang ang pumayat at patuloy na pumapayat.nakita mo na ba mga pics namin sa galera?....may copy na si mart, i think...
Rodney, ano bang plano nyo ni martin? mag palit ng katawan? Lumolobo ka na... ehhehe... Lamon ka kasi ng lamon... hehehe... tignan mo si martin no rice, at consistent ha! pero wag ka, vacuum parin sya in a way, ulam man yan o snacks hehehe =)) pati nga ung bagoong na may toyo tinitira nyan e... hehehe joke...
Miss ka na namin Rodney, pag natuloy kami ni acey sa states, sunod kayo ni martin ha... kita kits... *assuming* heheheh...
makikigaya lang... antaba mo na rodney! hehe, wala lang. kakainggit naman sa pics :p
huhu naaalala ko ang blog ko! :(
Post a Comment