Sunday, May 07, 2006

Goodbye!

I can't stand him anymore. I've been longing for a lifetime partner whom I can mature and grow up with. I thought it was him. I don't want to cry in this situation because he pushed me again to my limits to end up the relationship. This setup has repeated over and over and it makes me frigging sick.

I don't want to live in a life where the partner I'm dealing with doesn't want to compromise. Who makes no effort and makes me feel insignificant. I've reached the point where I don't have a choice but to say goodbye reluctantly.

It's the last straw for me but deep in my heart I still love him.

I don't want to talk to him for now because it has enraged me and I don't want my work to be affected. Again...I'm confused but I gave up.

Thanks for the memories. Life must go on.

Cheers!

6 comments:

P I G L E T said...

Life must go on! Kaya mo yan!

Anonymous said...

napanood ko sa movie..." can you live without me? "....ang sagot..."YES, BUT I DONT want to "

P I G L E T said...

Rumor has it! "I came here to say I can live without you but I just don't want to!"

I love that movie! ;)

P I G L E T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It's sad to hear what had happened with the two of you. The last time I was able to communicate with him, he said that you are both doing well. I never thought it would end at this time. Well, it only reminds us that there is really nothing permanent in this world.

The best thing you can both do is to move on and grow in separate ways.

I'm wishing all the best Rodney. You have been such a good friend and forever will be. Whatever obstacles you ar experiencing, always remember to learn from it.

Take care always.

...... Darrel

Anonymous said...

I hope may pagasa pang magkabalikan kayo. Iba ang aura ni Rodney when his with Martin. Guys, kiss and make up na.

.... Darrel