Training mode...I'm attended a 4-day tech training with Quintum with John Warren doing a lecture on VoIP.
Ang gulo ng training promise. Nagsimula ng magulo at nagtapos ng mas magulo. I just received word from my boss that my technical manager wont be able to work for the company starting next week. In short, Im on my own and the saga begins. I really hope my boss would hire more techie guys to be with me for tech support.
About me...
I was invited last night by Mitch, Martin's friend in Manila, for dinner with his other friends Rogevic and his partner (hala lagot ako I forgot his name).
We discussed about plans of Martin coming over here in Dubai. Sabi ko mahihirapan talaga ako kasi I have to look over him and at the same time give him security. Medyo pangit nga daw talaga ang buwan ng June if ever tutuloy si Martin dito. Kasi summer nga and most companies have their bosses on leave so freeze hiring. Tapos after summer, Ramadan naman kaya half day lahat and everything would normalize around August. Medyo natatakot ako about the difficulties to come when Martin comes over kasi financially tama lang talaga. Wala pa akong enough savings to handle everything. And natatakot ako na he might not get a job in two months time kasi mahirap nga ang magkaroon ng work around that time. So iniisip ko rin ang pag-exit nya to Kish Island. By that time baka mahirapan lalo ako.
Iniisip ko rin yung pasensya ni Martin. Medyo he's not that used sa paglalakad ng malayo and working under pressure. And most of the time mareklamo. He he he.
I really miss him pero I think I'm not prepared financially to handle him. August would be the best time for him to come over pero kung ngayong June mamamaluktot ako sa banig. Wala rin kasi siyang mautangan sa family nya.
A few minutes after chatting with Martin:
I just dont get it.
I told Martin about what might happen pero I still find him immature to answer and understand me.
4 comments:
ahem... training... pay attention hehehe...you are just taking pictures... anyway kuya boy, good luck... masosolve din yan...
i guess humaharang sa understanding ni martin ay ang pagkaka miss at pangungulila nya sayo.pag isipan nyo pa kung pano kayo magkakasama the soonest...there are means pa naman yata eh.kung kailangang mag share kayo sa isang tasang kanin at isang ulam....dyan masusubukan ang totoong pagmamahal, i can say this kasi natry ko na....yun nga lang...naghiwalay kami, kasi "comfort" ang habol nya...aguy aguy aguy...hehehehe...nde ko sasabihin kung sino sya...hehehehe.kidding aside, alin ba ang mas importante sa inyo....wait, review ko ulit yung facts and then magko comment ako ulet...then i'll try to brainstorm with mart...
after careful evaluation of how things are....ang advice ko sayo... GO as planned ..and be ready to face the consequences (both of you)...anticipate the worst and commit to take it,as this is what you plead to each other and is implied by the words I LOVE YOU...good luck to both of you.
Bakit nabuhay na naman ang spam?
Post a Comment