Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Monthsary beh!

I'm so sorry for the harsh words I said to you yesterday. I'm just worried about you. I'm sorry for checking on you always. Honestly, I even don't like the idea of strangling you because I don't want to be treated that way too. Everytime I hurt you I'm also hurting because I don't want you to feel miserable because it reflects what kind of partner I am.

Just remember beh that you are one of my inspirations why I am here. Sooner, you'll be here with me and for sure I will be the happiest person here in Dubai.

Let's hold on to it. I love you very much. Again, I'm sorry.

2 comments:

Martin said...

Happy 10th Monthsary too beh. I just hope nalibing mo na ang mga insecurities mo and you'll be fair to me now. I love you so much and I will surely hold on it.

Quotable Quote:
Ang paghihiwalay ay hindi kasagutan sa mga suliranin. Ito ay sadyang pag-iwas lamang.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Rodney. Dont worry, we will take care of Mart.Barkada ang saksi sa pagmamahal nya sayo at dont worry,as much as possible, kung schedule permits, sinasamahan namin sya parati kung sino man ang available (kami ang bantay..hehehehe)...i guess no need naman eh....mwah to both of you...