Day 26 (?)
Last night was Myra's birthday and woke up the morning to prepare to go to a private beach in Jumeira. We're all excited but it was cut short by the phenomenal rain that hit Dubai a couple of days. It was some sort of a reunion for all Link2 peeps here in Dubai. I'll post the wacky pictures soon! Grabe ang dami namin kahapon!
Let's do the headcount...
Miss Fren, Elsa, Nessa, Marnelle, Leila, Myra, Dale, Mark Lester, Yas, Lou, Jessa, Jules, Me and our latest addition...Erwin were there together with Risa (Mark's GF) and Petro (Dale's friend). Sayang nga lang si Joseph Mercado kasi he's in Bahrain pero I had a chance to talk to his Senior Manager kasi nakasama ko yun kahapon (Actually nung isang araw) sa Motorola seminar. Small world, Joseph's boss is a schoolmate of mine just ahead of me by 1 year during HS.
Today...actually mamaya, I'll try to wait for the confirmation of my work. I'm not that much hoping kasi ang laki ng responsibility ng work and medyo mas mahirap ang work na to compared to my previous job kasi I'll be dealing with different engineers in the telecoms industry here in the Middle East.
Nga pala, the beach party ended up early. Umuwi kami bandang hapon pero ang nakakatuwa naituloy namin ang party sa flat. Inuman kabila kanan ng vodka. Laro ng Stacko ni Erwin. Natapos na ang inuman ng madaling araw at ang nakakatawa is that ang daming bumagsak at nagsuka na girls. He he he. Parang ER ang naging setup ng room (kasi halos lahat ng bed may lasing na nakahiga) before the clock strikes 12 na birthday ni Myra. Actually she celebrated her party a day earlier to accomodate friends who have work for the next day.
Nung 12 na Jessa went out to give Myra a slice of bread with mayo and cheese styled with ketchup saying Happy Bday. Myra blew the made-up cake and called it a night after an hour.
2 comments:
Guys pasensya na sa mga grammatical errors sa blog ko. What's important is how the message gets through you guys! ;)
beach? nagpaalam ka saken? ganun na pla. Well, I just can't wait to go to Puerto Galera...
Post a Comment