Monday, January 23, 2006

Sabado ala Pinkfest

9 AM
Saturday morning, 9 0'clock I went to Martin's place using a cab with my CPU from my current PC. I need to buy a new harddrive and CPU casing so that I can sell my old PC. It was a 30-minute drive from my place to his place and I was lucky of just experiencing minimal traffic.

1:00 PM
Minutes after eating, we went to PC Express and bought the needed parts and a Creative Labs speaker system with a subwoofer. I was really surprised that such peripherals are a bit cheaper these days. Imagine the speaker system is 900+ worth only.

1:50 PM
We arrived at Robinson's apartelle and prepared the DVD player and DVDs.

3:30 PM
A few minutes after we settle, Martin noticed that the remote control for the DVD player is nowhere to be found. So Martin again went to their place and returned with the remote control.

4:30 PM
I asked Martin to go with me in Shangri-la Mall in Shaw to look for a pair of WADE leather shoes. Unfortunately, the shoes weren't there to be found. Im tempted to buy a pair of green Chucks or a white pair of LaCoste sneakers. But nah, we went back to Robinson's Apartelle with a pirated copy of TransAmerica we bought from a stall in the Shaw MRT station.

6:45 PM
We boarded a bus going to Boni Avenue and we saw GL, Martin's first friend I met before we became a couple, riding in the same bus also going down on the same spot. He's now a serious organizer of a private (orgy) group. Lol! He went to the apartelle to do an ocular inspection of the studio type room they're going to use for next Saturday.

7:00 PM
GL left us in the apartelle a few minutes he did his inspection. Jim arrived first and a few minutes after, Brad came in next. We're all too hungry that time and we all agreed to go and eat in Robinson's Pioneer. All four of us went to the mall and eventually saw Arnold. We went to Chowking and had our dinner.

8:30 PM
Wasting no time we watched Bathhouse, TransAmerica and Eating Out.






Starring in TransAmerica is a hottie -- Kevin Zegers
http://www.cpps90.com/index.html

1:30 AM
Intermission. Hmm. Don't ask me. Ask Matt!!!

4:00 AM
I watched Duda and fell asleep as the movie ends.

6:00 AM
Woke up and prepared things. Jim and Brad left the building ahead of us. Matt, Arnold, Martin and me ate our complimentary breakfast at the cafeteria.

9:00 AM
Left the apartelle and went to PC Express and had my defective casing replaced and purchased my PC peripherals.

10:30 AM
Went to the gym and had our sauna visit. Arnold almost got lucky. He he he.

No comments: