My gym and party crushes
Bed bed bed.
Me, Martin and a couple of friends went to Malate last Saturday to party till dawn. Guess who graced the party?
My crushes!
First and formost let me remind you guys that they are just crushes. I still have one person in my heart.
First up is my gym crush. Thought he's straight but this pic proved me wrong. Now I know this vain gym mate of mine is just using a very complicated firewall even my gaydar won't work properly with him.
The party-dancer
Next, this guy really has the lean built that almost every gay guy in the bar fantasizes. I saw him before dancing half naked in Malate's White party last June and another White party by Generation Pink (GP). This guy's a go go wannabe. I also find him going solo all the time. So you guys can catch him anytime -- that's if he'll let you. Lol.
Pics are courtesy of www.doctony.net

No comments:
Post a Comment