Back To Work
Am so excited to be back again working. This means I'm again free from the four corners of my room. Free from bondage!
Last Sunday
Our choir had a blast last Sunday singing the negro spiritual songs. We sang "Lord of the Troubled Sea", "Ezekiel Saw the Wheel" and the rest I forgot. It was quite uplifting because some guests were black and we received good reviews from them. We listened to the songs after the service and again critiqued our notes. Again, we never fail to have flats but the only people who notice these are us. We sang in celebration of our group's 8th anniversary. So that makes me 4 years in the website.
I had lunch with 2 of my choirmates in Tokyo Tokyo and afterwards attended my regular Sunday Body Combat Class in Robinson's Manila. I find the group class location quite small for a group of 25 people for I almost kicked a group classmate in her front torso while doing a back kick. After the class, I waited for my choirmate also a gymgoer. While waiting, I instead did some lightweight lifts and a couple of abdominal exercises.
After gym, we again sang for our Sunday choir. But before that, I went to the comic shop and bought JLA #116. Hmm. Am tempted to buy the other must-haves but to no avail I am bankrupt. Me and my choirmate went to the choir and sang the Sunday's anthem. I was quite drowsy for I slept late watching QAF (Queer as Folk) up to 2 AM and woke up 6 AM. I went out the chancel and got a monobloc chair and browsed on some pages of the book I just purchased. Next thing I knew I was sleeping on my lap with my comic book on the floor. He he he. I approximately slept for 30 minutes.
After the choir, I asked my mom to go home. I was really tired and my eyes are inviting me to slumber. I went to our car and placed my gym bag and choir gown. We had our dinner and rehearsed for another 2 hours.
Not only that, after rehearsing female choirmate invited us to drink some coffee. The coffee drinking in Gloria Jeans, Malate was highlighted by Wendell Ramos and Nadia Montenegro. Ha ha ha. Greater than local gossip writers, my choirmates and my mom and sis has already tsismis in their heads which made most of the night's talk.
After grueling a whole day full of activities, we went straight home with my sister driving. We went home 11PM with all energies drained. I went to my room my sort of domain,I'll tell you why my room is "sort of" a domain next time, changed clothes and lied down on my matress. My mind tells me to watch another episode of QAF but my eyes tells me to sleep.
That's my Sunday. Now tell me is Sunday really a day of rest? He he he.
No comments:
Post a Comment