Post-Boracay Life
Just finished my shift.
I still have the hangover of my four-day vacation in Boracay. My feet still remember the fine sand. It was really a blow out for me not having work for four days just watch cable, mingle with friends, party in the evening. What else could you ask?
I still reminisque the different activities I had before going there. It was a Friday morning same time as today I was really spaced out and really couldn't believe that I am going to Boracay. After work, I immediately scurried to the gym and had a few weight lifting. Then had a few minutes in the sauna and shower. A few minutes after our family car just arrived with my father giving me an early scolding bacause of some immediate plans of not fetching my sister. My plan didn't carry on. We still went to Makati to fetch my sister who's working as a stock adviser for a call center.
It's 9 o'clock when I arrived in the domestic airport with a backpack and a grey carry-on bag from Cadbury. I bid my goodbye to mom and pops and went inside the departure area. I had my postal ID with me and my ticket going to Kalibo, Aklan. I had to wait for like 2 hours alone for my officemates are booked for another flight. I went in and noticed that most of the passengers were from Ateneo preparing for their flight to Bacolod. At least my stay in the airport wasn't that much of a bore for there are lots of eye candy passing to and fro my seat.
Oh, I missed the part why I'm on solo flight going to Kalibo. It was really not my plan going there for I have my plan going to Thailand sometime in November. Well, my team leader whom should be with me and an officemate gave me feelers that she'll be leaving the office for good. Knowing that, I went to the agency where my officemates got the package and reserved for a flight and a room in Boracay. Supposedly I should be part of the quadruple sharing room but the voucher has been made forcing me to spend extra bucks for a single accomodation and a lone round trip ticket to Manila-Kalibo-Manila.
I'll be telling you the rest of the story tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment