Just in the middle of a customer's problem having problems with her printserver. We've been talking for some time now and still her printserver isn't functioning. After an hour of troubleshooting I gave up and escalated the call to the escalation team.
3:55 PM 10/28/2004
Just had my last 15 minute break. Spaced out. My tummy's crumbling again and still suffering from my chronic backpain caused by an hour class of "Body Pump". Aching muscles surround my tendons and biceps after the strenuous workout. God I need to sleep!
It' s already a week after we went to Boracay. Time is really pacing on me. Anytime soon it's November. Still have no gifts to give to my little cousins and "inaanaks".
I'm still thinking of Kelvin who was instrumental to me writing again this blog. I met this person in the most obscure fashion when he was crawling down the beach and left by his friends who were drunk. I just sat beside this person guarding him until his friends come back to fetch him.
No comments:
Post a Comment