Monday, April 13, 2009

Gym bud galore

I've been fantasizing about this guy...and hooking up with him I thought will be a difficult task.

But as a true blood geywhore...I just realized I was bending from outside the car sucking him and his friend. Btw, his friend is cuter and has a tastier dick. But they were in a hurry so they bailed out and promised for another sweet and hot rendezvous.

Mall of the Emirates Gigolo

An hour ago, I was in Mall of the Emirates going to get my passport pics and buy a couple pillows replacing the ones I bought from Zara Home. A piece of reminder, Zara Home pillows aren't that good. I've just used them for 6 months and they're all messed up. I've decided just to buy the regular pillows so that at least I can replace them like every three months and not spend 2000 peso worth pillows.

Anyways, I was on a stroll...tweedledum...tweedledee. On my way to the photo shop, and then there was this H&M sale. Got a shirt and picked up new pairs of socks.

Then,I went to the photo shop got my pics taken, and I'll have to come back tomorrow and get the pics.

So I was on my way home, saw this guy earing matching black trousers and long sleeved shirt. He's like 6-feet tall with curly hair and gray eyes. He's like two meters away from me and I saw his hands grope to his crotch intentionally. And then the hunt begins.

He stood at one of the rails at the 1st floor seemingly waiting for someone. Obviously, he's waiting for me to come near him. It was too obvious if I go near him so I tried to make my distance.

He walked thru the the Fashion Aisle, where most of the people working in YSL, Burberry, Gucci were like closing their stores. He sat in one of the benches there hidden from the mall's CCTV.

And we talked. There where a few innuendos to the point showing my crack. The guy reached in and slid his middle finger in. He offered to fuck me in his unit in Rigga but I told him it's impossible because of our proximity. And what made me cold was when he asked me to pay him cash.

So I moved away, stood up and said goodbye politely.

I called a friend and asked for an advise. But he said that I should've paid. Told him that it wont happen in whatever way because I'm not that old yet to pay for sex.

Case closed.

No comments: