Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yes...Tao po ako. (Oo...I am a person)

Many of you people reading my blogs I believe have been tired of reading my escapades so I'll just give you a taste of what I'm doing.

Like books I've read this week, series I'm currently watching, latest tune I'm currently listening or even dance steps my two left feet are trying to learn.

So here it goes.

Books

Ricky Lee's Para Kay B. A friend recommended this book introducing me back to Tagalog literature where a guy tries to impress a girl by creating a book for a girl he likes. This mature novel, will take you to Lee's descriptive, comical yet real tales of 5 individual women. The premise of the story is that 1 out of 5 people can only find true love.

Read this novel on my travel coming from the Philippines to my stop in Singapore then to Dubai.

---

Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series.

A tale of vampires, werevolves and vampires with an additional twist...LOVE.

Finished reading Twilight and New Moon. Currently reading THE ECLIPSE. There's this 'kilig factor' that I've missed for the longest time. So, this book I think is my secret indulgence to finding love...even with monsters! Lol!

The movie's surprising success, has currently been chasing a new lead actor to portray Jacob for the sequel movie NEW MOON .

TV

We don't have cable. So I download stuff instead.

I'm an American Idol fan so I'm enjoying every second of every episode. I'm looking forward for the top 48 candidates coming from the eliminations of the Hollywood round.

Smallville is a good watch but Lana Lang I think should be out of next season. And I'm surprised that this series hasn't been renamed to a different title coz, Clark isn't always in his old humble town.

Movies

I'm a comic book lover so currently I'm collecting movies based from comics done in live action. Just finished watching Ghost Rider, Superman Returns and Daredevil.

Comics

Will download the last book of DC's Final Crisis. Will be looking forward for Marvel's Dark Avengers series.


That's all for now. Ciao!

1 comment:

eva said...

hi tito boy. please update my url
http://www.allaboutevamee.com because someone uses my old url.

thanks

allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug