Making up with wrong decisions
Recently I'm in a row of making an ubalanced decisions of setting my priorities and commitments. First, I've set up partying with a girl friend instead of going out with my new Syrian beau. Yes. I'm dating someone and he's wonderful. For the longest time ever, since I've been here in Dubai this is the first matured relationship that I'll be in. Back to my story, this party was quite unenjoyable coz my mind is thinking about my date and the party in Submarine wasn't that good enough. Just a waste. Also, Anne was thinking more of his bf texting him most of the time. Imagine, it's like the two of us going out but only obliged to go because we agreed to meet. Eventually, we just got there spent like one of the most horrible parties of our lives and ended up all mentally and physically exhausted. I tried calling Samer, the guy I'm dating, and he's not picking up. The hell with that. I went to plan B by going to the beach with two of my beach buds so I went home (It was past 3 then) changed, hailed a cab and went to the beach. Much to my dismay, my friends we're done with their swimming and "other activities" and slept in the car.
The next day, I agreed to go to the beach with them. It turned out to be a bummer because there's only a few boys to watch and Anton didn't show up. Hmm...another case of I'm-tired-and sorry-I-didn't-show-up lame of an excuse. I'm sure something fishy brewed up again. The SECRET makes me think that my intuition is 100% sure. Lol. But eventually, I was there alone while Earl my gay friend, slept on me the whole time. Good thing I had a good chat with some chaps I met in the beach. There's this German guy, Yohannas, who only visited Dubai. We had a good one hour chat on the beach and he left around 1am. Another group was with these two educated guys from Pakistan. I was surpeised because there are only a few educated Pakistani's I know and it's a breathe of fresh air talking to them and knowing more of their culture. Abdul is this 20-year old lad who looks like David Archulleta prepped with his endearing boyish smile and his innocent chinky eyes matching with his spunky thorny hairstyle and his married 30-year-old cuz.
A few hours ago I just reconciled with my Syrian date and had a blast. I think I'm in love. But I'll hold on to my horses for now before I fully submit myself to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment