Looking at the brightside...
I've broken up with Tamer. That boytoy was a nightmare. Because of that, I developed the habit of regularly drinking with my budding officemate at Radisson SAS during lunch break at ICON.
I broke up with the bloke who knows nothing but to party, skip school and make me pay the bills. I've avoided the guy since he'd invite me to go out and let me pay. Next issue was him asking for a phone for his birthday. God!!! Akala ko yung mumurahing phone lang...pero ang lolo mo type nya is Nokia 8800. Aside from that...he chose not to be with me the whole 3 days na walang pasok last weekend. Nagdududa na ako. Anyways, I've got the feeling of us breaking up sooner and I decided that should be NOW, which I eventually did.
Next was this friend of mine Anton. Mega iwas na lang lately making me guilty of something I don't know. I know that he's hanging out with his old flame as a friend and my ex. I don't want to be a devil's advocate but I think he's now after the snake under my old flame's underpants. I think that makes sense kasi he's been asking if I'm over my old flame.
Sobrang devastating for me kung ganun nga ang nangyayari but all of these are mere specualtions. But my instincts were never wrong.
Now, iniisip ko na lang na mabuti na lang at nangyari ng maaga ang lahat. Ngayon, at least homeboy na lang ako. Watching DVDs, surfing and I'll be able to finish my books.
Back to simple life. Gosh. This is not me.
No comments:
Post a Comment