It all started with a pact of 5 idle people consumed with the spirits of mixed flavors of shisha added with sheer boredom that we will fly high over the skies of Ras Al Khaima on the 9th of November.
November 5, 2007 - 4:30 AM, I left Anton and Earl with their catch (big and cute ones) in the beach in preparation to my flying activity in Ras Al Khaimah. 5 AM, I just came from the beach and woke up Leila and Marnelle from their slumber as I'm battling my puffy eyes as it invites me to sleep. Myra, Marnelle, Leila, me, Frennie and Dale (taking the pic) strut our random poses in front of the Jazirah Aviation Club 30 minutes before the opening time. The eager bunch came in 8:30 30 minutes earlier as told by the pilot.
Bobby, the pilot's wife entertained us as we're waiting for Ken to prepare the flying vehicle. The couple had a year spent in Leyte 21 years ago as she recounts one of her tales.
Up up and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Shocks my soul almost left me.
Here I am 500 feet off the ground. Woohoo!!!
This ain't Google Earth. It's me taking picture of a project by RAK Ceramics
30 minutes on air. God that was splendid!
No comments:
Post a Comment